Enhancing Productivity of Flowers in Periurban Lahore
Duration: 2008-09 to 2010-11
Budget: 25.708 Million
- Training of 125 farmer on flower cultivation.
- Introduction of 3 new flower varieties for cultivation.
Establishment of export oriented floriculture center at Pattoki
Duration: 2015-16 to 2016-17
Budget: 15.0 Million
- Introduction of mechanized dehydration technology for Rose petal drying.
- Provision of 0.1 Million Surkha gulab plants to farmers of Multan region.
- Provision of 40000 thousand Carnation & Gerbera plants to farmers.
Contact detail of focal person
Muahmmad saleem akhtar Khan
Phone No.: 042-992045733 - 03465399798